These conditions are written to protect the rights of both parties. It is important to know these conditions to avoid disappointment.
Booking and payment
Every booking will be confirmed with an invoice. Down payment will be 50% of this invoice. The remaining amount must paid at the latest 2 weeks before the rental period commences. For bookings within 2 weeks of the rental period the total sum must be paid at booking. The booking is confirmed once we have received the down payment. For all payments invoice number must be mentioned as reference. The invoice and proof of payment together are your rental agreement. If there is a delay in payment reserve the right to cancel the booking. Payments done will NOT be refunded; our cancellation policy is binding.
It is your own responsibility to have cancellation and travel insurance. Please check if your insurance company covers your damages in Italy.
Cancellation by customer
All cancellations must be done in writing. The following fees apply on cancellation:
1. Cancellations until 28 days before the first day of the rental period: 50% of the total sum;
2. Cancellations from day 28 until day 14 before the first day of the rental period: 75% of the total sum;
3. Cancellations from day 14 until the first day of the rental period: 100% of the total sum;
We do not have a corona allowance. We recommend that you take out good travel insurance.
Cancellation by Rancone Lodges
If there are any unforeseen circumstances that force us to cancel your booking all payments will be refunded at once.
During your stay you are fully responsible for the lodge(s) or belltent(s), the furniture and everything that is part of the lodge(s) or belltent(s) and the grounds. All damages must be paid in full. We are allowed to hold the party that rents responsible for payment of damages, also after the rental period ends, if damages are not paid in full. Costs related to reclaiming costs will be charged to the renting party. In no event the owner and/or the Accommodation Manager will be liable / responsible for any damages or injury to the Visitor(s)/users of the accommodation (including guest of the Visitor). The Visitor indemnifies the owner and /or Accommodation Manager for any damages or injuries to a third party.
From 2022, a deposit of €250 must be paid for our accommodations. The deposit must be paid before entering the property. The deposit will be refunded within a week if the accommodation is left tidy.
Photos and videos
For our website and social media channels, we regularly make images of the terrain, accommodations and activities. If the Visitor indicates not to be on arrival, the Accommodation Manager will take care of this.
1. The lodges and belltents are available for check in at 4 pm on the first day of the rental period. On the last day of the rental period the lodges and belltents must be vacated at 10 am.
2. Under no circumstances the Visitor is allowed to sublet or assign the accommodation or any part of it.
3. It is not allowed to use/to inhabit the standard lodges with more than 5 persons, the XL lodge with more than 8 persons, the belltents with more than 4 persons and the XS belltents with more than 2 persons.
4. The accommodation has a strict no party and no functions policy unless prior express written approval is granted by the Accommodation Manager.
5. The Visitor must engage in good neighborly behavior preserve the residential amenity and not be a nuisance or annoyance to adjoining or neighbouring guests (eg. loud music). Particularly noise should be kept to a minimum between 11pm and 8am.
6. Visitors cannot stay the night unless given permission by the property manager.
7. Dogs are allowed only after permission by the Accommodation Manager. Bringing other pets must be submitted.
8. The Visitor must leave the accommodation in a clean and tidy condition. Failure to adhere to this can result in additional cleaning costs for the Visitor, an additional amount will be due for extra cleaning.
9. The Visitor must, every time they depart the accommodation, securely lock doors and windows (sails), and switch off lightning, appliances and water to conserve resources and avoid damage.
10. The Visitor shall inspect the accommodation upon arrival and shall inform the Accommodation Manager of any damages. During his stay the Visitor shall report any repairs required or damages immediately to the Accommodation Manager any repairs required or damage.
11. The Accommodation Manager has the right to inspect the accommodation during the booking period subject to reasonable prior notice being given unless the Accommodation Manager has reasonable grounds to believe that the accommodation is being damaged or at risk or if the Visitor breaches any term of this agreement.
12. Rules of engagement within the accommodation are part of the agreement and need to be followed.
13. Failure to adhere to any of the above rules can result in immediate discontinuation of the agreement without the right for refund.
14. Should a calamity end in legal proceedings, the Dutch and / or Italian law will be applicable.
15. Use of the playground equipment, the swimming pool and the river is at your own risk. Going around the animals is at your own risk.